BC50 T2 50-Inch (1270) T-Square Fence and Rail System
- One piece 14 gage 2 by 3” rectangular steel guide tube, mounted to on ¼” section angle iron rail.
- Mounting design attaches to Delta® and most other table saws with cast iron tables.
- Laminated 9 ply Birch Plywood sides are durable and non-marring.
- Fence body constructed of 14 gage welded steel.
- Three-point locking system with twin hairline pointers to assure fence is parallel to blade and accurate to within 1/64 of an inch (0.4mm)
- Easy-gliding, on solid nylon pads, with quick action handle with magnets to hold handle up in release position, for easy positioning.
- Fence securely clamps to both front tube only to insure perfectly parallelism to the blade front to back.
- Quick – Fence removal for locating on either side of the blade for consistent ripping capabilities on either side of the blade, left or right tilt saws.
- RH RIP Capacity – 50-Inch (1270mm) Max rip to right of blade
- LH RIP Capacity - 12 Inch (305mm) Max rip to left of blade
- Fence Height – 2-1/2 Inch (64mm)
- Fence Length – 42 Inch – (1067mm)
- Rail Length – 84 Inch (2,136mm)